What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To advertise to people that are similar to our customer list.
- To send offers and promotions from our parent company, Persyo Inc, and our partners.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We have security softwares installed to prevent attacks.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled. It won't affect the users' experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly and you may not be able to login to your account.
However, you can still place orders.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website or email. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and customers and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have implemented the following:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
We use Facebook Pixel for advertising to our website visitors and showing Facebook ads to users based on the interests.
Constant Contact and Drip
We use these two applications to send out emails to our registered users.
We use Zapier for Application integrations and data transfers between application.
We user Hotjar to create heatmaps and track user interactions on our website for the purpose of improving our design and providing better service. Hotjar is an analytics and feedback service that was designed and built with privacy in mind. We created a service to help understand and interpret user behavior anonymously, without personally identifying individual users.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
You may also edit your Facebook advertising settings and your privacy settings on your Facebook profile.
According to Privacy Laws we agree to the following:
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By logging in to their account
- By clicking on the Preferences/Unsubscribe links at the bottom of the emails they receive from us
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking through Hotjar, Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Facebook advertising.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information; respond to enquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CANSPAM and GDPR we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the address of our business
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Honor Delete requests within 30 days of the request
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails:
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
WP Spell Check Refund Policy
If WP Spell Check does not work or if you have an issue with WP Spell Check that we cannot resolve, we will gladly refund your money within 14 days from the date of purchase. To receive a refund, you should contact us with log files and screenshots to demonstrate that WP Spell Check failed to operate.
We will not provide refunds for technical issues unless you have first allowed us to attempt to resolve the issue. All refunds require an existing support ticket as evidence that you have given us the opportunity to resolve the issue. Please send us a support request before requesting a refund.
Refunds do not apply to any renewal fees for continued access to the plugin. If you have not cancelled your membership/subscription prior to renewal date, we may not issue a refund.
Purchasing WP Spell Check indicates that you agree to the terms of our Refund Policy.
Last Edited on 2018-May-25